Brian G. Winter, Esq.
Mr. Winter received his B.A. in Government & Politics in 1990 from
St. John's University and then received his Juris Doctor from St.
John's University School of Law in 1993. He has extensive practice
in Family Law, Divorce Mediation, Divorce Collaborative Law, Probate Law,
Estate Planning, and Civil Litigation.
Mr. Winter is admitted to practice law in Arizona, Connecticut, New York
and Florida. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District
Court, District of Connecticut.
Mr. Winter received the 2015, 2015, and 2017 Avvo Clients' Choice Award
for Divorce, a recognition that is based off of positive reviews on Avvo.com.
Mr. Winter is Lead Counsel Rated in Family Law, a distinction that recognizes
his profound legal experience, solid reputation, and his demonstration
of ethics. In 2008, Attorney Winter was awarded Habitat for Humanity's
prestigious "Second Mile Award" for his strong dedication and
outstanding leadership for the organization.
Some of his most notable achievements include:
- 2017 Lawyers of Distinction Member
- One of the "10 Best" Family Law Attorneys by the American Institute
of Family Law Attorneys
- 2015, 2016, & 2017 Avvo Client's Choice Award
- 2016 Top 10 Ranking in Arizona by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, Inc
- 2015 Avvo Client's Choice Award
- 2015 Lead Counsel Rated in Family Law
- 2008 Second Mile Award for Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County, Inc.
As a native of Connecticut, Mr. Winter was actively involved in the local
community and was a member of the Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity
of Coastal Fairfield County, Inc. from 2006 to 2012. Mr. Winter was formerly
the chair of the Site Selection Committee and served as legal counsel
for the organization. Currently, Mr. Winter is a member of the Scottsdale
Bar Association and a member of the Maricopa County Bar Association Board