Max N. Hanson, Esq.
DOWNLOAD V-CARD >
Mr. Hanson was admitted to practice in 1997 in Arizona and the U.S. District
Court of Arizona. He has practiced exclusively as a trial attorney appearing
in thousands of cases across the state in administrative agency proceedings,
arbitrations, bench trials, and multi-day jury trials in a variety of
family, civil, and criminal proceedings.
Some of his most notable achievements include:
- 2017 “10 Best” DUI/DWI Attorney by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- 2017 Top One Percent by The American Registry of Business Excellence
- 2017, 2016 & 2013 AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- 2016 Top Lawyers of Arizona by the Arizona Republic
- 2016 AV Preeminent Judicial Edition Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- 2016 America's Most Honored Professionals by The American Registry
- 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Client Distinction Award by Martindale-Hubbell
- 2015 Top Lawyers of Arizona by the Arizona Republic
- 2015 Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law
- 2015 Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in Arizona by National Academy of Family
Law Attorneys, Inc.
- 2013 Lead Counsel Rated for Criminal Law
- 2013 Clients’ Choice Award for Divorce by Avvo
Mr. Hanson is and has formerly been a member of the State Bar of Arizona’s
Family Law, Trial Practice, and Criminal Practice sections as well as
the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, the National Association of Criminal
Defense Lawyers, the American Bar Association and the Scottsdale Bar Association.
Mr. Hanson graduated from Arizona State University College of Law in 1997
in the top one-third of his class. While a law student, Mr. Hanson was
published in and served as an Editor on the Arizona State Law Journal.
Additionally, during law school, he directed the Homeless Legal Assistance
Project, a multiple-site, low-income legal clinic, and received the Dean’s
Award for service to the law school.
Max Hanson was recently featured in a
12news.com video advocating for prenuptial agreements before marriage.
Currently, Mr. Hanson gives back to the community by volunteering his time
to sit as a Judge Pro Tem for the Maricopa County Superior Court Family
Law and Criminal Divisions.