Kris Leonhardt, Esq.Attorney
Ms. Leonhardt joined the firm in 2013. Prior to joining Owens & Perkins, P.C., Ms. Leonhardt worked at several small firms practicing family, civil and criminal law. Ms. Leonhardt also spent two years at the Arizona Attorney General’s Office practicing juvenile law. Ms. Leonhardt received her Juris Doctorate from Arizona State University's Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law in 2008, graduating cum laude.
Ms. Leonhardt now practices exclusively in the area of family law with an emphasis on complex, high net worth divorce cases.
Ms. Leonhardt was admitted to the practice of law in Arizona in 2008 and Kentucky in 2010. Ms. Leonhardt is a second-generation attorney, following in the footsteps of her father, uncles, and brother.
Some of her most notable achievements include:
- Avvo Top-Rated Lawyer by the Legal Community / 2018
- Ten Year Anniversary / 2018
- AV Preeminent Rated—Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by both peers and Judges—Martindale-Hubbell
- Client Champion Gold by Martindale-Hubbell
- "10 Best" Family Law Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys / 2016 / 2017
- Client Distinction Award by Matindale-Hubbell / 2014 / 2015 / 2016
- Clients' Choice Award by Avvo / 2016
- Lead Counsel Rated in Family Law
- Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers in Arizona by National Trial Lawyers / 2014
- Volunteer Honor Roll by Maricopa County Bar Association / 2012 / 2013