Brandon M. Sander, Esq.Attorney
Mr. Sander was born and raised in Oregon. After completing high school, Mr. Sander joined the United States Marine Corps and served two tours in Iraq with the 1st Marine Division. Upon being honorably discharged from the Marine Corps, Mr. Sander attended college at California State University, Long Beach. Mr. Sander earned his law degree from Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law; graduating in the top third of his class.
Since being admitted to the State Bar of Arizona, Brandon has worked exclusively in the area of family law and extensively with Orders of Protection. Brandon is a tireless advocate for his clients and his dedication to his clients shows in the results he achieves on their behalf.
Beginning in law school, Brandon volunteered at homeless shelters and in Veteran’s Court for the City of Phoenix providing indigent members of our community with assistance on a variety of legal issues. Additionally, Brandon continues to give back to the community by volunteering, including volunteer events providing free legal services to our veterans who are often burdened by poverty and homelessness.
Some of his most notable achievements include:
- Attorney and Practice Top 10 Attorneys
- Top 40 Under 40 of the American Academy of Attorneys
- Rising Star 2018 American Institute of Legal Advocates
- Client’s Choice Award—Avvo 2018
- Lead Counsel Rated by Thompson Reuters for his experience and solid reputation in ethics.
- Veteran of the US Marine Corps
- California State University, Long Beach (B.A.)
- Arizona State University College of Law (J.D.)