Attorney Michelle Perkins is well known for her practice in the area of family law, including representing generations of clients whose families have been represented by the firm since Mr. Owens arrived in Arizona back in 1967. Things have certainly changed over the years, but through good times and bad, the firm has been here for our valued clients, and in 2017 the firm celebrated its 50 Year Anniversary.
Ms. Perkins’ professional organizations include the Arizona Chapter of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization, an organization dedicated to transforming the lives of entrepreneurs who transform the world of business, and Successful Women Owners Network (“SWON”), recognizing women who embody innovation, growth, community service and lifetime achievement.
In recognition of her outstanding work, some of her most notable achievements include:
- Avvo Top-Rated Lawyer by the Legal Community / 2018 / 2019
- Top Lawyers—For Excellence and Achievement by the Arizona Republic / 2015 / 2016 / 2018 / 2019
- AV Preeminent Rated—Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal ability and Ethical Standards by both peers and Judges—Martindale-Hubbell / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019
- Client Champion Platinum by Martindale-Hubbell / 2017 / 2019
- Arizona’s Top Lawyers by AZ Business Magazine / 2012 / 2014
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Successful Women Owners Network (“SWON”), Republic Media, Arizona Republic / 2016
- 50 Most Influential Women in Arizona Business by AZ Business Magazine / 2013
- Lifetime Achievement Award—America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Client Distinction Award by Martindale-Hubbell / 2013 / 2014 / 2015
- Nation’s Top 1% by National Association of Distinguished Counsel / 2015 / 2016 / 2017
- “10 Best” by the American Institute of Family Law / 2017
- Client’s Choice Award by Avvo / 2012—2019
- Award of Excellence by Scottsdale Bar Association / 2009
- Top 5% of family law lawyers by Southwest
If you need representation you can rely on, contact Owens & Perkins, Attorneys at Law today! Schedule a free 30-min. phone consultation!