Probate Administration Lawyers
The personal representative (called an executor in some states) is responsible for administering the estate as directed in the decedent’s will, or if no will exists, as required by Arizona laws. This process is called probate administration. Whether you need legal counsel for probate administration or probate litigation, Owens & Perkins has the proven ability and dedication to help you.
Why Choose Our Probate Attorneys?
- 90+ years of combined legal experience
- Top-rated legal talent and ethical standards (AV Preeminent®)
- Selected for Southwest Super Lawyers® (top attorneys in NM and AZ)
- Family-owned and operated law firm, and we treat our clients like family
- Dozens and dozens of 5-star client testimonials
To protect yourself from potential liability and distribute the estate quickly, it is advisable to have an attorney with you through the probate process. Please don’t hesitate to discover how we can protect your rights at every stage of the process. Request your free case evaluation today.